For a very long time I’ve struggled with getting out of bed each morning. Just the thought of leaving my cozy bed makes me sick. Over the last couple of months, positive affirmations have become a big part of my daily routine. I have realised that your morning routine has a huge impact on how the rest of the day goes. I’ve finally start to understand the saying that “What you think, you become.” Creating a routine where you start your day by doing, thinking or saying something positive, is a good way to shift your focus.
+15 Quotes to keep you going when times get tough.
+30 Ways to practice self-care
Affirmations are short, simple yet powerful statements that help to assert something to be true in your subconscious mind. They’re first-person mantras that you repeat over and over again. Using positive affirmations on daily basis can transform your life.
Affirmations can empower you, they make you aware of your thoughts and they’ll make you want to surround yourself with things you love.Mornings are great for using affirmations-as the negativity and stress of the previous day aregone, it’sperfect opportunity to remind yourself that the possibilities are endless and that there’s something to look forward to, every day in your life- regardless of your current circumstances.
Here are few affirmations to help you start your day:
- Today is going to be a good day.
- I act from a place of love and courage
- I am enough
- I am patient.
- I feel calm, centered and balanced.
- Good things are coming to me.
- I am powerful and I create the life I desire.
- My dreams are much greater than my fears.
- I have limitless abilities to overcome my challenges.
- Today, I have enough time to do everything I need to do.
- I love and appreciate, all that surrounds me.
How do you start your day?